Divine Worship Thursdays 8:30 pm to 10:00 pm (St. Andrew’s Main Chapel ),
Junior Church Thursdays 7:15 pm to 8:15 pm (St. Andrew’s Hall)
Church Service Pre-Booking
Kindly note below guidelines pertaining to the conduct of weekly service as per St Andrews:-
- Entry will be through the main gate and exit through the gate adjacent to main gate. All will need to follow the foot prints marked. Wearing masks through out service, and maintaining social distancing is mandatory.
- All guests will need to pass through the thermal scanners located in the community centre lobby, before proceeding to worship hall.
- No food or water will be allowed within the campus.
- All restrooms will be closed, and water coolers will not be in use.
- The order of service will be put on projector.
- No instruments ( sound systems etc.) from outside will be allowed. St. Andrews will provide for the same in each venue.
- Offering boxes will be placed at the entrance of the venue.
- All should be in the venue 15 mins. prior to 1st service starting at 9:00 PM and 2nd service starting at 10:30 PM, and exit immediately after service finishes within 15 mins.
- Sanitation of the entire facility will be done after each service.
- Pregnant women and people suffering from chronic illness must stay away. Members who are ill, and those who have travelled recently, cannot attend church for at least 2 weeks.
- Security guards are authorized to check Emirates ID.
- Every person is required to download the Al Hosn app on their mobile.
Please continue to pray for God’s guidance in all our church ministries.
Please find below the Church service guidelines, received from St. Andrews for strict adherence.
*1. Green Status on Al Hosn app mandatory*
All members entering the St. Andrew’s Church compound must have an active AL HOSN GREEN PASS.
*No phone pass, No entry! *
Under 16’s will need to show Emirates ID to be allowed access.
*2. Church Service Timings*
The time allocated is as follows:
*15 min entry and 1-hour -worship* No entry before 8:45 PM (First Service)10:15 PM (Second Service).
Exit with social distancing soon after the service.
*3. DCD CCTV Camera Monitoring*
As per DCD requirement, CCTV cameras have been installed and is connected to National Monitoring and Control Centre for security reasons. Please maintain all covid norms during the Service and while entering and exiting.
This is for your kind information and usual cooperation.
*STAY SAFE AND STAY BLESSED*
We will add further updates as soon as we receive from St.Andrews.
Holy Communion (21st Oct 2021)
- PCR Negative Test Results < 48 hours
- Wrist band will be provided
No. of Seat Available for First Service
No. of Seat Available for Second Service